Dhanaprakash Industrial Corporation started introducing advanced industrial systems in the year 1984 with an aim of supporting varied industrial works. We have complete designing and development facilities for producing Twin Chamber Defoaming Furnace, Bio Medical Waste Incinerator, Thermal Sand Reclamation System, Hydraulic Ladle Preheater, Automatic Drying Oven and more. Our hi-tech and innovative industrial systems are accepted in a number of industries due to their sturdy built, ease of installation, space-efficiency, durability and low maintenance. We, as manufacturer, are capable of customizing industrial systems as per specific needs of customers relative to application. All our offerings support in performing environment saving and energy conserving industrial works. We also serve as a service provider and render a variety of services including Heating Plants Services, Engineering Services and Calibration Services.
Mr. Dhananjay Navangul is the reason of successful foundation and great growing of the company. Mr. Navangul completed his graduation in Chemical Engineering in 1980 from the prestigious Hindu University. He joined parent company and supported in a variety of industrial works including production and exporting of Grating System and Ceramic Running. The parent company registered its name in the list of hi-tech companies by introducing innovative metal feeding system and Zircon/Alumina coated ceramic grating system. His knowledge of the field landed him establishing his own company in Sangli, Maharashtra (India) for producing Twin Chamber Defoaming Furnace, Hydraulic Ladle Preheater, Bio Medical Waste Incinerator, and other industrial systems. He along with his team successfully executed a number of projects for Vocational activities, Computer literacy, Health and Safety for the corporation of Sangli- Miraj- Kupwad, known as Rotary International Project. He has served as a Chairman for Kolhapur Chapter in the year 2004-2005. His contributions have been recognized by IIF and NCTS (National Centre for Technical Services, Pune) and it is the result of the same that he has been serving as a panel member from the last last eight years.
- In the year 1997, he received G. S. Parkhe Award for producing Instant Ladle Preheaters.
- He won a cash price of Rs. 1 Lakh for designing the best Furnace from Tata Energy Research Institute (TERI) under TTZ Program.
- He received first prize in presenting Best Paper Presentation at BVCON 2000 National Level Conference for past, present and future of small scale industries.
- He was awarded with SKOCH ORDER of MERIT in 2016 for Indias Best SME.
- Served as a member of Institute of Indian Foundrymen Kolhapur Chapter Past Chairman
- Presently serving as a Council Member of Indian Foundrymen Kolhapur Chapter
- Worked for MITCON, an energy saving project as a Technology Facilitator
- Member of Panel of Experts of National Center of Technical Services, IIF (Pune)
- Council member of Western Region, Institute of Indian Foundrymen (Mumbai)
- Member of Energy and Fuel Users Association of India
- Member ASM International, India
- Visited numerous countries like USA, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Germany, and more for Business and Technology interaction
- Published 10 tech paper and made 25 Paper Presentations through numerous associations.